Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The 8 Facts

This is tough. {caffeine_sparks} tagged me a few days ago.

The rules, sparks says are:

  1. you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you then at the end, tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Each blogger must post these rules first.
  2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  3. At the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
  4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
The facts:
  1. Iced. Hot. With sugar, without sugar, with milk, without, does it matter? I am addicted to coffee, can't stand a day without at least one. Did I mention, barako is probably the best there is?
  2. It is a Universal Constant: Botany and I do not mix. Ever.
  3. My computer (at least one of them) is on whenever I'm awake, it sleeps when I sleep.
  4. My iTunes clocked "The Raven" by Gregorian 375 times until my library crashed and erased the play count (don't you just hate that?). As of this morning, it is my highest played song, at 80 times played.
  5. I make a good tuna spaghetti. (It is the only thing I can make, which also goes great with bread as a spread.)
  6. Wrote a Justice League fan fiction a few years back just for fun. Suffice to say, writing fiction is not a walk in the park.
  7. I can do Yoda's voice.
  8. I have a skull (seriously, see that dark image to your left) on my desk. it was a souvenir I picked up from a meeting in Bangkok a few years ago.
Now, who do I tag?

a life less ordinary

bukosalad
cruizer
kulit's journal
my m & m's
reflections of a shattered mind
repository of crap's daily dose of disaster
the four-eyed journal

0 comments:

Archive